Make Your Own Story!!! Make Your Own Story!!!

Funny because of its randomness!

Once upon a time, there was a Pimp kingdom called Stillwater. Everything was peaceful in Stillwater until one day a n***a creature called B Diddy attacked. B Diddy had the hands of a/an pedo and the hair of a/an Coolio. He destroyed the whole kingdom and took the princess hostage. It was up to one bitch knight to save Stillwater, and that knight's name was Tyrone. As soon as Tyrone heard that the kingdom was being attacked, he got his lucky purple armor and started riding his Ho to B Diddy's lair. He took his pimp pistol and flipped the beast's grillz. The beast screamed Shit!!! And then capped at Tyrone almost killing him. Tyrone used his last bit of energy to cap B Diddy away. Thanks to Tyrone, the kingdom of Stillwater was saved and Tyrone and the princess lived happily ever after.

Wiggi's Game Show Wiggi's Game Show

An Ideal Game For Little Kids!

From the point of view of an 8 year old this would be a great game!
Graphics: Excellent. Even though this is a childrens game you still gave it 100%
Sound: Catchy, even for older people.
Humor: I'm sure cartoony characters will amuse the children.
Interactivity: Quizzes have been done before but little kids dont mind.
Style: An interactive game for kids.
Overall: Fun, Adictive, sure to keep them entertained. Well Done!

Fight Me! Fight Me!

Very Nice.

Graphics: I liked the high-speed dodging that you did at hard mode. Though in my opinion a fighting game needs...blood. Especially if it has Mortal Kombat References.
Style: Mortal Kombat Cost it some originality but it made me laugh. Since I am a Hardcore fan of the series.
Sound: Your own voice was a nice touch rather than those speakonia voices. Music was repetative but it sets a mood for general fight games.
Violence: Obviously a high amount here.
Interactivity: Its a game.....so that means high :)
Humor: I find most of your flash exceptionally funny (being that I normally have a different sense of humor) but your an exception.

I hope to see more. Since you are one of the best authors on Newgrounds (also my opinion)!